Sunday, March 25, 2012

Emotionally Distraught

Fear not, for I am with you;  Be not dismayed, for I am your God, I will strengthen you, Yes, I will help you, I will uphold you with My righteous right hand.    (Isaiah 41:10)

Life is sometimes a rainbow in the sky, with joy and laughter in your everyday lives.  But other days you are faced with spiritual attacks from the devil;  you encounter the deep and dark storms, hail that pours down on you so hard that your mind is so distraught.  Everyday is a struggle, no strength to face the world of temptations, no strength to bring your lives to order, only an emotional mind that can't fight back.  There is light,  only God can shine that light on your life; He is there to help you, let God give you the strength to overcome any trials you face today.  For God will always be your umbrella to protect you from any storms you go through.  God is waiting for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment